In most units, pets are allowed on a conditional basis and we must be aware of any pet dwelling in any resident’s unit. We do not allow aggressive breed dogs due to property insurance restrictions.
- Pet is no larger than 50 pounds.
- You shall not cage, chain, tie, or in any other manner maintain pet on the outside of the building. This includes any decks, patios, trees, or shrubs around the building.
- Immediately pick up and remove pet waste. Failure to remove any pet waste within a reasonable amount of time will result in minimum $75 charge.
- Keep pet on leash and under control at all times.
- You must keep the pet from damaging the property and your roommates belongings.
- Failure to follow any of these rules will result in immediate loss of pet privileges and no refund of charges will be given.
When your pet is approved, you will need to sign an animal agreement. We can email that to you for electronic signature or mail to your home with a prepaid envelope to return the signed documents. You may need this completed document if you are adopting the pet. Once you’ve received a completed copy of the addendum, your pet can move in. Within a week or so our office will install a small orange sticker on the front door, used in the event of emergency.
$50 registration fee (per unit)
$300 refundable deposit (1st animal)
$100 each additional pet, refundable deposit
*some properties have specific rules & deposits required. Please see listing for details.